Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sims 2 Download Premade Families Why Is Sims 2 Family Maker/body Shop Glitching And How Do I Fix It?

Why is Sims 2 family maker/body shop glitching and how do i fix it? - sims 2 download premade families

I knew I had problems in neighborhoods, then I have tried in the shell, and the window and said: "Direct3D returned an error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL: The application is closed. I know I recommend a video card from the EA website , but everything else works great, super-fast, neighboorhood to support schools, families, pre-owned, provided by the author of the family works as expected. I looked at my version of Direct X and higher than 9, that is what EA recommended. I do not believe EA recommends that the graphics card, because it is very expensive. I have seen, if you already download the patch for the Sims 2 and the university.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you do not want to buy a new graphics card, try updating the drivers for which you have. Oh, and if you end up buying do not buy one of the cards in the list, the lowest, because it really does not. EA said yes, but the players will not.

Here is a list of cards that work and which do not receive (information from real Sims 2 players):

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title ...

So, if you decide not to buy a new graphics card, you get the best make the material that you see on the above link to work.

I had to buy a new graphics card to play the game. Two, actually, since the list was not available when I bought my first andstill do not work.

Post a Comment