Friday, February 12, 2010

Microsoft Remote Keyboard Im Trying To Connect A Wireless Keyboard To My Xbox 360?

Im trying to connect a wireless keyboard to my Xbox 360? - microsoft remote keyboard

Then I asked if I could my (Microsoft Remote Keyboard for Windows XP Media Center Edition, get in touch) on Xbox and they said they could not say how, so now I need to know how I can control certain functions of the Xbox with him, but let me give you some settings or it must be done something to work any help would be great, I will bee able to sort things faster gamertags?

2 comments:

Onion Johnny said...

The keyboard should, therefore, with a wireless adapter that connects to the USB console

There is nothing more to do

ben said...

Search YouTube thats the best way if you do not find an answer to this

Post a Comment