Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Long Do Genital Warts Lasts Genital Herpes/genital Warts?

Genital herpes/genital warts? - how long do genital warts lasts

So I found a little piece of my lip last year. I went to two different doctors and they told me it was normal. I had a fever last week and appear to the small stroke. This time I have an appointment with a dermatologist so that he / she can see a third time. Im so scared and nervous, and I've been depressed. do not know what to do when I get a positive result for herpes, genital warts. The last time they had sex it was almost two years. Im so scared, and I am very depressed that I can not sleep, can not eat.

I can not speak to anyone about this because I was afraid of what they could think of me, I am about Yahoo answers some support (if your stupid), but was very hard over two days and everything they go online is to research and genital herpes and genitalWarts and more worried. My doctors appointment is tomorrow, and I prayed and wept. I do not know how to cope if it is positive. I am very shocked is long, sorry: (

No comments:

Post a Comment